1. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA? Examples of personal data include names, postal addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers and other contact information. Your order history and correspondence with us can also be classified as personal data.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA? HERO CASHMERE
3. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHY? We collect your personal data when you place an order, browse our website or communicate with us. We collect this to fulfil your orders and respond to your feedback or complaints.
3.1 PURCHASES We retain your personal data until the purchase is fulfilled and complete (this includes delivery and payment) and for a limited time thereafter in order to handle any returns, exchanges, complaints and feedback. It is necessary for us to retain your personal data to fulfil your orders. If personal data cannot be given, you will not be able to make a purchase.
3.2 CUSTOMER SERVICE We need to retain your personal data to manage costumer support matters, such as order tracking, returns, exchanges and complaints, until these matters have been resolved.
4.1 HOW DO I REMOVE COOKIES? Go to “help” in your browser for instructions on how to handle and delete cookies, You can choose to de-activate them or receive a notification every time a new cookie is sent to your computer or device.
5. HOW IS MY PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED? Only the people who actually need to use your personal data to fulfil your/our stated purpose (e.g. order fulfilment) have access to it.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
6.1 If we do keep information about you, you have the right to know what that is and why. If the information we keep about you is wrong, you have the right to demand it be corrected.
6.2 You have the right to withdraw your consent to us keeping or using your personal data, at anytime, with future effect.
6.3 You have the right to have your personal data deleted.
7. HOW DO I CONTACT YOU? Please email email@example.com